- WVU Financial Aid
- Military/Veteran-Connected Scholarships:
- U.S Veterans Magazine Scholarships
- National Military Family Association Spouse Scholarships
- The Purple Heart Scholarship Program
- Freedom Alliance Scholarship Fund – Child dependants
- AMVETS Scholarships
- Folds of Honor
- Pat Tillman Foundation
- Association of the US Army
- Air Force Association
- Study.com Veteran and Military-Connected Scholarships
- WVU Scholarships
- WVU Leadership Scholarship
- Diversity Scholarship
- WVU Department or College Scholarships
- WVU CAHS- Robert Hayhurst Semper Fi Scholarship
- Reserved for Undergraduate students in the College of Applied Human Sciences.
- West Virginia Higher Education Grant Program:
The WVU Center for Veteran, Military and Family programs office currently does not have any specific scholarships to offer, and all scholarships and financial aid opportunities presented here are not controlled or monitored by our office. For questions specific to the opportunity you are interested in please click the provided link to learn more.
For questions regarding your student account at WVU and questions about financial aid packages, loans, scholarships, Title IV and other federal funding for WVU, and payment plans please contact the Mountaineer Hub at 304-293-1988 or via their online inquiry system here.